Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding Curtain Swags

Eye


remained there, motionless as a hope
my eyes, waiting for fate,
tired, fearful of that reality
that transformed them, slaves of their rebellion.
motionless as statues, they saw their lives,
who was killed before being born, saw
looks haggard,
distant from reality, that had made them
men slaves of men.
my unbelieving eyes I saw the death
that for some was levitating a sweet dream, innocent

saw tears on the faces of abandoned children.
My eyes were
where the man was there with his own suffering, where the memory
condemned him.
My eyes were there as property
hope, waiting for fate.
Today my eyes were full of hope
look that son that
at the foot of quell'ulivo
showed us true love, a love so great that


revives the hope that lies lifeless in our hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment