Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kates Playground Born





take my hand

Take me by the hand Oh my sweet thoughts,
that you choose and my dreams turn to tears, those tears
, accept that the pain has made
grace. Take my hand and hear my voice
sweet thoughts of the soul, and accept that
tears that the grief has given thanks.
Take me by the hand oh my sweet thoughts,
smile and accept that this life that every moment
calls us and whispers thoughts of
hope. He loves this life
gift of the spirit that has made it a pain to grazia.Prendimi
hand and listen to this loneliness that gradually becomes gradually
tear, tear hope,
tears of love, tears of man who seeks a smile
given to him by a child
hands him a hand. Take me by the hand oh
solitude, you choose which men call
by name, welcome sign
these tears of pain absurd, so these eyes
blinded by the sun can finally find peace,
that's a pain gave thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment