Friday, April 24, 2009

Denise Milani Topples Fake

MESSAGES''U.S.''(click and find out ...)



24 aprile 2009

Mi guardo intorno e vedo chiusure, catene invisibili, finte libertà...il negativo is weaving its web of time and made us puppets by giving false gratification ... We have made ourselves the means to evolve, the end of our journey and this is breaking our pillars ..

In a world where material things are uncertain, the recent global economic crisis teaches us, it's good to look at getting things done.
often thought to spiritual path as something unstable and not practical because you can not touch ... I say that is our only strength, because I reside in our part of the cosmic spark ... if everything around is destroyed, your ego will survive the events .. if the road is now trying to reach it ..

In my journey I have always been clear that no one can make oneself the master ... why evil lurks in the power ... and that we are the best guides of ourselves if we learn to monitor the purity of our hearts ..

Surely there are people who have had the gift of greater amplitude evolution paths and these people be heard with the heart .. not worship ...

I believe that free will is always important and I will fight with all the force of my love towards those who take away freedom of choice ...


last month, my perceptions have increased substantially and I was able to find ''like'' that always was looking for ... and this has filled my heart with joy profound ... I knew that I could not be alone as I knew that we could not be alone among the stars ..

I feel that Gaia is sending so many signals, I feel that they are close, I feel that the essay is that we were sitting watching for too many years and now must stand up and act ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment