Monday, April 6, 2009

What Does Brazilian Hair Look Like

tribute artists to tribute artists to



World Paola
Relive, on the wings of a gull, suspended from a cloud of eternal




Hydrangeas
Fear

Micioni



My first cat


Kitten on the balcony.

















Flores



Mountain

Naples

Mountain Horizons: Lessini chain.
The Adige valley through the two neighboring provinces of Trento and Verona, and in the neighborhood of Ala (TN), there is a detour that climbs toward the surrounding mountains. Moving away from ordinary roads, and passing between vegetation and some soil cultivated with vines, you come to a small plateau where stands a shrine. Beyond the religious significance, the place, as well as offering us a very broad and suggestive of the river Adige, offers the visitor an atmosphere of peace and quiet very relaxing.

Around Rovereto.


Going north-west from Riva del Garda you can take the Ledro Valley, so to emerge in the province of Brescia. The area is characterized by a sweet nature and lush nice appendix to which the eponymous lake. A series of small towns then, a tourist destination and resort content and not noisy. I fixed a few glimpses of Pieve di Ledro, a place known by friend Andrea di Trento, where he spent some time in summer. I liked the various houses and quiet corners of this center very quiet and lovely.


Flores
Arianna Lucca, Italy dauber incurable ...



Al portcciolo Acrylic on wood 36x60 cm

Le vele Olio su tela 35x50 cm

Natura morta



Olio su tela 30x40 cm
Acquarello su carta 25x30 cm


Flores

Janas




Fate largo al temporale
Una nuvola smorfiosa non faceva che mettersi in posa.
Ed il sole, irriverentesi credeva onnisciente.
Ma arrivò quel temporale
che gli gave a lecture,
pushed the sun into the sea and the cloud on a flower.
Who is better looking, who is wiser after looking elsewhere? I
every ray that shines in you or you laugh even if it rains?



A low nose



Light as air


Flores


Gianluca Lai


This painting I made in 2004 with acrylic on particle board, the original size is 60 X 120. Seen live in this little piece is incredibly beautiful and this prompted me to give coloristic strength even if it is a night scene.
.

Sax Musician
panel created in 2004 with acrylic on MDF panel, the size is 30 x 90, the picture is now privately owned.


argillla sculpture created in 1999, h. 23 cm. from the Sardinian "sos pensamentos" translated into Italian "thoughts." Exposed in various exhibitions ended up in the hands of a collector of 'art.


Flores


Dear Friends, a gift from me to you for the S. Easter.
You too are artists and I think we were here in the great good.
I wish you luck. For me I can not even do a little flower, you guys are great and I admire you so much.
Happy Easter. rosy.

17 comments:
star said ... Admiration
also great for me.
April 1, 2009 9:55
Paola said ...
Rosy dear, what to say except "THANK YOU from the heart!" Being in the middle the great artists is an honor to infinity, and it makes me very confused! with the thought that you had: I embrace with great affection
April 1, 2009 10:32
Xavier said ...
Dear Rosie, I thank you thought you had, I was so glad to see Paul in this blog for artists. I greet you dearly.
April 1, 2009 13:37
Janas said ...
Wow, that sorpresa.Proprio I did not expect, but I really did not imagine to find my work! I saw the photo of Paola, in the beginning, and I started watching his work. Beautiful, congratulations Paola (Then come to do the compliments on your blog, you deserve it!). Then, scrolling down, I saw my! Thanks, but that bello.Io call myself an 'artisan of the art ". Why the "artist" seems a bit 'too much, I vergogno.Grazie to call me an artist, and for having inserted between true artists. Are onorata.Ti hug.
April 1, 2009 13:37
rosy said ...
art before I inchinoBravi our friends true star?
April 1, 2009 13:53
rosy said ...
Paola, there are great artists, for me you are all artisti.E 'with great pleasure that I dedicate this post during the Easter long time this idea was in the pipeline ... Hello ... you're good!
April 1, 2009 13:56
rosy said ...
Xavier, I'm glad that you are happy for Paola .... how many turns of phrase, only to smile a little and to tell you that Paula and the boys are fine in this post .. Now I'm waiting your post .. Hello and good day and thanks!
April 1, 2009 14:00
rosy said ...
Follettina Cara, tell me are you really happy? "Did not I say anything, because I wanted to be a surprise ... But if you have other paintings te cari posso sempre postarli.Che effetto fa stare in mezzo ai grandi?Personalmente mi emoziono a vedervi tra loroChe questo post sia per tutti voi di buon augurio.Un bacione.
1 aprile 2009 14.03
Arianna ha detto...
Grazie 1000 per la sorpresa, auguro buona Pasqua anche a te!! Ciao, Arianna
1 aprile 2009 15.30
Francesca Romana ALEGI ha detto...
beh che dire?E' molto bello da parte tua dedicare un post ai tuoi amici artisti. Li trovo bellissimi questi lavori, ognuno con le sue caratteristiche e colori, ognuno di loro ha il proprio originale marchio. L'arte ha il suo fascino, in all its gills and it's nice to see the different interpretations. Your friends are very lucky to have this gift and to have a friend like you! A hug
April 1, 2009 16:15
Blue Angel said ...
Rosy, how nice! I add it to preferitiCiao!
April 1, 2009 16:34
Lalla said ...
A NEW START? Wonderful! So good luck, but!
April 1, 2009 18:30
solopoesie said ...
ROSY! How nice to see our friends in blog.Anche if they say ARTISTS who do not feel ARTISTI.Invece ...... I say: Art is beautiful in all its forms .*** Paola with her cats and her beautiful flower and colors that give life to his pictures .** * And what about Alex? with its delicate watercolors so that almost, almost there ... talk to him Complime .*** And Arianna with his painting qusi discreet, every painting is like a mild stroke that has color and life to his quandri. ( Arianna and Alex already knew them through diablogando, maybe you do not remember me, I am of you! are Lina, maybe you do not remember me I am of you!) ** Folettina! Follettina! your paintings cheerful bright and fresh look to those who bring a charge of "VITALITA'BRAVISSIMA Gianluca !!*** you did not know you, now! I know you and I must say that you really really like the sculpture bravo.Mi Orgill "i thought maybe because I have so many at this time too" nice to know ya. congratulations to all of you .*** What about Rosie? thank you for having gathered in his post .. GOOD EVENING ... LINA
April 1, 2009 19:34
Janas said ...
Rosy, I've moved. You imagine an elf excited! With broad smile wide, his eyes briluccicosi ... thanks ...
April 1, 2009 20:33
gianluca said ...
Dear Rosy, I thank you for the great gift that we've done, I'm excited .... I am proud to have friends like you, I will make my best wishes for good Pasqua.Un abbraccio.Gianlucio
April 2, 2009 0:13
lina said ... ROSY
comments from here you can send all okLina
April 3, 2009 20:02
Alegi Francesca Romana said ...
Hello Rosy, a good Sunday to you and family, kisses and see you soon!
April 5, 2009 10:27



beethoven - violin romance -

0 comments:

Post a Comment